The AW-HE60S is a full HD integrated pan/tilt/zoom camera with HD/SD-SDI output and live IP image monitoring for remote preview and control, plus a Night Mode for shooting in extremely low light with IR illumination. Offering a sleek light weight compact design and turn-lock mounting, the HE60S combines outstanding image quality, smooth pan/tilt/zoom operation, genlock, and easy integration for superior HD and SD production and video communications. The HE60S utilize a 1/3″ full HD MOS sensor 1920 x1080, along with advanced features such as Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) technology and Hybrid 2D/3D Noise Reduction processing. It produces smooth, sharp HD video with up to 850 lines of horizontal resolution in a wide range of lighting conditions and environments.
The HE60S camera provides remote IP control and live IP image monitoring that offer many advantages – such as reduced integration costs, easy remote production and engineering, and lower cost for multiple location systems, making it ideal for sports, education, house of worship, and government applications. IP monitoring is displayed in at up to 30fps in VGA (640 x 480) and QVGA (320 x 240). Multi-view monitoring, of up to 16 cameras on a single display, is available in M-JPEG only. Furthering the versatility of this function, remote IP monitoring is available on mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android, as well as conventional displays.
The HE60S camera incorporates a highly-accurate pan-tilt head that offers precise, fast, fluid movement in all directions, enabling the capture of both slow and fast-moving objects without excessive vibration and bounce. With an 18X HD optical zoom plus 10X digital zoom, the HE60S is suitable for shooting in both large and small venues. In addition, the Night Mode feature permits shooting in ultra low illumination with the use of an optional IR illuminator. This makes it ideal for use in reality show production, sleep labs, and other specialized applications. The cameras switchable IR cut filter allows for switching between daytime view and high-resolution, black-and-white nighttime/IR video.
- 18x optical zoom (10 x digital zoom)
- High definition formats supported: 1080/59.94p,1080/59.94i, 1080/30p, 1080/50i, 720/59.94p, 720/50p
- Standard definition formats supported: 480/59.94p, 480/59.94i, 576/50i
- Pan/tilt speed adjustment from 2 steps to 4 steps
- R/B gain adjustment plus 16-axis color matrix correction
- Serial (RS-422), IP, and IR remote control capabilities
- IP Live Preview
- 54dB S/N, three-step gamma correction and seven-step chroma level adjustment
- 100 pre-set memories for rapid and precise remote recall
- Electronic shutter (1/100 to 1/10,000 a sec) with synchro scan, and built-in tally light for remote studio use
- Turn-lock mounting mechanism
- Hybrid 2D/3D digital noise reduction (Hybrid DNR) that allows clear shooting with minimal afterimages even in dimly lit situations
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) for minimizing overexposure in highlights and detail blocking in dark areas
- Power Requirements: DC 12 V (AC adaptor supplied)
- Power Consumption: 1.3 A (AW-HE60H), 1.4 A (AW-HE60S)
- Weight: Approx. 1.4 kg (Approx. 3.1 Ib) without mount bracket
- 9/16 inches) (excluding protrusions, cable cover, direct ceiling mount bracket
- Image Sensors: 1/3 type Full-HD MOS
- Lens: Motorized 18x zoom, F1.6 to F2.8 (F=4.7 mm to 84.6 mm, 35 mm equivalent: 36.9 mm to 664.5 mm)
- Focus Distance: Entire zooming range: 1.0m (3.3 ft.), Wide end: 30 cm (0.98 ft.)
- Output Format: 1080/59.94p*1, 1080/59.94i, 1080/29.97PsF, 720/59.94p, 480/59.94p*1, 480/59.94i, 1080/50p*1, 1080/50i, 1080/25PsF, 720/50p, 576/50p*1, 576/50i
- Synchronization System: AW-HE60S: Internal/External synchronization (BBS)
- AW-HE60H: Internal/External synchronization
- Installation Method*2: Stand-alone (Desktop) or suspended (Hanging)
- Pan/Tilt Operation Speed: Max 90°/s
- Pan Range: ± 175°
- Tilt Range*3: 90° to -30°
- Quietness: NC35 (at normal speed), NC40 (when preset)
- Preset Positions: 100
- Input/Output Connector: RJ-45 (IP) /RD422A (MULTI-IF)
- Footnote: *1 When 1080/59.94p or 1080/50p mode is selected, a progressive signal is output through HDMI OUT, and an interlace signal is output through analog component OUT and SDI OUT.
- When 480/59.94p or 576/50p mode is selected, a progressive signal is output through HDMI OUT (AW-HE60HN/HE only) and analog component OUT, and an interlace signal is output through SDI OUT (AW-HE60SN/SE only).
- When IP images distributed, component signals (480/59.94i, 576/50i) are not output through mult-interlace.
- *2 For safety purpose, the included mounting bracket must be used for installation.
- *3 Depending on the pan or tilt position, the camera may shoot itself.
- *Specifications are subject to change without notice.