The half-rack width RP50 has a simple, ergonomic design for easy operation in a wide range of applications – including remote production, sports, education, legislative TV, and house of worship use. In addition to easy, precise pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, white balance, black balance, and shutter adjustments, the RP50 also provides direct setting of detail, R/B gain, and R/B pedestal adjustments on many cameras for convenient matching of video output. Camera menu access is also provided for adjustment of other parameters.
The RP50 remote control also connects to the AW-HS50 switcher via IP for synchronized use at a distance or for easy control of both units by a single local operator. The controller measures 8 1/4″ W x 2 5/8″ H x 6 15/16″ D and weighs just over four pounds.
- Controls up to 100 AW-HE50 cameras via IP control
- Controls up to 5 camera/PTZ via RS422 serial control
- Compact, portable half-rack width design
- Built-in camera control for gain, pedestal, details and etc.
- Connects via IP to AW-HS50 switcher for link control and single user control