Minicams is rapidly building a reputation for the provision of high quality, robust and reliable in-car HD minicam systems. The HD systems are based around the Toshiba IK-HD1 cameras, which have consistently performed to provide a solid filming platform for continuous and uninterrupted in-car filming.
All camera and recording components are securely housed in compact and lightweight peli cases, being easy to deploy, whilst achieving stunning results.
With flexible powering solutions and remote control management of the camera CCU functions, everything is ready to go with minimum fuss!!
Key features are:
- Based upon the awesome Toshiba IK-HD1 camera (click here to see why this camera is so good)
- Wide choice of lenses
- Your choice of solid state recorder
- Built in audio mixer with up to 4 mic inputs
- 4 channels of embedded audio
- Remote control of CCU functions for easy access to camera setup
- Flexible powering options
- Up to 10hrs run time from single battery